So, was ‘arry guilty…?
A layman summary of one-liner questions:
1. why did he go down to monaco to open the bank account?
2. Why would he need to go down to monaco to open a bank account?
3. why did he name the account after his dog and his age if it wasn’t for his own use?
4. why did he need the payments to be made to monaco and not onshore?
5. why did manderic pay the ‘bonus’ offshore in the first place?
6. why did manderic first say it was an investment and redknapp deny that?
7. why didn’t he declare the account’s existance for some 6 years – only announcing it when he was actually under investigation?
8. Did he miraculously remember this account when he started to be investigated?
9. If he had always remembered it then why not speak about it before and use it on his UK tax returns?
10. Is the money still in that account? After all, he’s lost so much money he may need it.
11. So what did the court actually decide? That tax was paid?
12. He DID pay tax? If he did, when?
13. He originally said tax had been paid by manderic, didn’t he?
14. Was it a gift or a bonus? It was always a ‘bonus’ for his giraffe deal. But he changed it to a gift when it helped.
15. Why did he need this ‘gift’ paid in to a newly created offshore account? Surely an above board payment (gift) can be paid onshore with no problems?
16. I’m so pleased he got away with it.
17. I hope he finishes the season at shite lane as he owes them that (despite him not liking levy).
18. England have a better chance of getting further in the tournament with him at the helm.
19. capello looked like Mr. Up.
20. Capello took the easy route. no need to try and perform now. He can piss off back to italy and retire with the rest of the surrender monkeys. It’s in their blood.